Create a Parent Account
A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name - Your first and last name
- Email - Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username - Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity. You will use this username to log on after completing your registration.
- Password - Your password must be at least 8 characters long
- Student Access Information - Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student. If you had used the Parent portal last year, your student's Access ID is the Parent Account Username you had used, and the Access Password is the Parent Account Password.